Sunday, July 26, 2015

Can't Get Luckier Than This


Last night I had my inaugural signing of my new book TAHOE BLUE FIRE. The signing was held at Artifacts in South Lake Tahoe. I was so fortunate to have an amazing turnout. That so many of you had such positive things to say about my characters and their previous adventures was even better.

We writers build a fictional world, and we tell stories with elements of truth and reality embedded in that fiction. If we're very lucky - as I have been - people respond. When readers want to spend time in the world of Owen and Spot, Street and Diamond, it is the most wonderful, gratifying reward that I can imagine.

Thank you all for your support. I'm eager to dive into this book launch. My next event is Wednesday, July 29th. I'm giving a talk about TAHOE BLUE FIRE at the South Lake Tahoe library at 6:30 p.m. I know I'll see a lot of you there.

Thanks again. I'm a lucky guy.


1 comment:

  1. Well, I heard thru the grapevine that your 2nd book signing went terrific also. Certainly a great number of people there including my best friend. Just watch out when you get to Z-Pies, another friend, newly indoctrinated into your fan club, spotted that newsflash and since she supplies us with Z-Pies, she just might make that showing. Fantastic picture - will hang proudly on my desk - so wonderful knowing what Kit looks like! As beautiful as her paintings. Thank you for another great book, just began.

    ReplyDelete