Sunday, August 7, 2022

2 More TAHOE MOON Signings In South Lake Tahoe

It's been a busy week, signing my new book TAHOE MOON all over. So good to see so many of you! THANKS!

There's more to come. 

I'll be signing TAHOE MOON at the Red Hut at Ski Run and Lake Tahoe Blvd, Sunday August 7th at 8:30 a.m.


Next, I'll be giving a talk and signing my new book at the South Lake Tahoe Library on Tuesday August 16th at 5 p.m.


After that, it's on to the Mountain View Festival where I'll have a booth September 10 & 11, then the Candy Dance Festival in Genoa Semptember 24 & 25, then the Harvest Festival in San Mateo November 10, 11, & 12, and the Harvest Festival in Sacramento November 18, 19, & 20.

I expect to spend all my remaining time working on the next McKenna book. Stay tuned... And thanks again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment