Sunday, December 15, 2019

I Found My Dream Cabin On The Water... There's Just One Problem

Yes, it's true. After living in Tahoe for 29 years, my dream cabin came up for sale. It's not big, of course, but I can live with that. It's in Tahoma, not the easiest place to get in and out of during winter storms or the summer tourist season. But I can live with that, too. It's a bit short on the room count, but, as you can tell, I'm being agreeable here. The amount of blue-water view coming in the windows is a bit overwhelming. Maybe if we put up some black-out drapes, we wouldn't have to look at the lake.

So what's the problem. 3.5 million dollars.



Tell you what. I'll pass on this cabin so you can snatch it up fast. And even if 3.5 mil seems a bit much for you as well, just hang onto it for a year or two, and you can resell it for 5.

Want to see more pics or put in an offer? Here's a link:

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment