Sunday, July 28, 2019

TAHOE DEEP Is Almost Here

My new book, TAHOE DEEP, is going to be published in four days.  This is #17 in the series. I've just gotten the first advance reviews, and they are raves. So I'm excited!



TAHOE DEEP will be available in both the paper version and the Kindle version.

I have lots of events coming up, and I just sent out an email with my signing schedule. If you aren't on my mailing list, you can see my events and signing schedule by going to my Events page. Here's the link:

http://toddborg.com/Events.htm

I hope to see you at one of my events!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Baker Family! I've just given two talks about the new book, Sundance Books in Reno and Shelby's Books in Minden, NV. You're invited to come to my talk at the South Lake Tahoe library on Wednesday, August 7 at 6 p.m. Come join us. It will be fun!

      Delete