Sunday, June 21, 2015

Sneak Preview - Tahoe Blue Fire!

The new Owen McKenna mystery is in the pipeline, and I'm excited about it! It's called TAHOE BLUE FIRE. This is the 13th book in the Tahoe mystery series.






TAHOE BLUE FIRE is about a series of murders that appear to be motivated by an amazing artifact from the Italian Renaissance 500 years ago, an artifact that may have appeared in modern-day Tahoe. The number one suspect in the case is a former pro football player named Adam Simms who is suffering traumatic brain injury from his days on the gridiron. Detective Owen McKenna wonders if Simms is being framed. But he may also be a diabolical killer who is faking brain injury...

TAHOE BLUE FIRE will be out at the end of July. I hope you enjoy it!

Here's a link to more info: ToddBorg.com

2 comments:

  1. Wahoooo!! When will you be at Artifacts???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Baker family! My Artifacts date isn't set yet, but it will probably be Friday, July 24th. I'll do a blog post with my signing schedule in the next 2 or 3 weeks. At that time, I'll also put my schedule on the Events page of my website.
      Thanks again for your interest!
      Todd

      Delete