Sunday, July 23, 2023

South Lake Tahoe Library Meets Tahoe Flight

 I always enjoy library talks.  It's also great fun to introduce my new books. We always have a good time.


This Tuesday, July 25th, will be the launch of Tahoe Flight. The event is open to the public and is at the South Lake Tahoe Library at 1000 Rufus Allen Blvd. The scheduled time is 5 p.m. for doors to open, and my talk to begin at 5:30. 

If you'd like to get a signed book, please come early. Books are $15 including tax, and 25% goes to the Friends of the Library.

At the end of my talk, we'll have a Q & A, and you can ask me about the book, the characters, the writing process, publishing, or anything else. We can even trade dog stories.

Thanks in advance for your interest!

See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment