Sunday, August 28, 2022

First Reviews Of Tahoe Moon

The first reviews of TAHOE MOON are coming in. I couldn't be happier.

Tahoe Mountain News: "Borg has hit another one out of the ballpark. Doing so every year is nothing short of amazing."

Bookin' With Sunny: "Never start a McKenna mystery in the afternoon as you're likely not to get to bed until very early the next morning."

Silver's Reviews: Brilliant, very knowledgeable author. The ending will have you flying through the pages.

Kittling: Books: "No matter how much I learn or how much I enjoy Borg's fast-paced mysteries, it's the characters who always bring me back for more. When you've got your hands on a new Owen McKenna thriller, you know you're in for a few hours of sheer reading pleasure."

I'm a lucky guy...

No comments:

Post a Comment