Sunday, August 14, 2022

Book Launch Art Festival Catch-up Blog

 Buried with more than I can keep track of, I forgot to put up a blog for this morning. So for those of you who might be wondering if I got run over by a bus after 11 or 12 years of never missing a blog deadline, don't worry. The bus missed.

When you do a proper book launch, there is a whole lotta stuff to attend to. This weekend I helped my wife set up her booth at the Los Altos Fine-Art-In-The-Park festival.

It was a great art show. Los Altos is a beautiful town, pushed up against the Santa Cruz Mountains a couple of miles south of Stanford. Great setting. Great weather. (It always strikes us how perfect Bay Area weather often is.)

We'll be back in a couple of weeks for the Palo Alto Art Festival. After that, the King's Mountain Festival, and after that, the Mountain View Festival, unique for us in that both of us will be showing. Kit will be there with her paintings. I'll be there with my books.

Hope to see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment