Sunday, July 24, 2022

Tahoe Tribune Story About Tahoe Moon

 Last week, I was contacted by a freelance writer named Sara Jackson. She wanted to interview me for an article on my new book, TAHOE MOON. Her article just came out in the Tahoe Daily Tribune.



Sara Jackson asked interesting questions and avoided all the clichéd questions like, "Where do you get your ideas?" 

The resulting article was very well-written. Because I'm a writer, I often notice when journalists do a good job. Sara's sentences were professional, as was the way she constructed the article. When I realized she could do a good job writing fiction, I asked her if she has ever thought of writing novels.

"Yes," she said and explained that fiction was something on her horizon. She thought she might start a novel soon.

Of course, novels take a long time to figure out, never mind writing. But I can tell she's got the chops and the desire. I'll be waiting...

Here's the link to the Tahoe Daily Tribune article:


No comments:

Post a Comment