Sunday, July 31, 2022

Independent Book Stores Are Cultural Hotspots

 On Saturday, as part of my new book launch, I made some visits to bookstores and other retailers on the north side of Tahoe, all of which sell lots of my books. I'm always impressed with how hard retailers work to promote books like mine! 

I started in Reno at Sundance Books, where I gave a talk to a nice crowd and read from my new book, TAHOE MOON. 

From there I went to Grassroots Books, also in Reno.

I drove up and over Mt. Rose summit and stopped by The Potlatch gift shop in Incline Village.


I went around the North Shore to Tahoe City and visited Geared for Games. They also have a store called Mind Play in the Olympic Village at what used to be called Squaw Valley and is now called Palisades.

Heading north from Tahoe City took me to Truckee with Word After Word books. (I'm giving a talk there on Tuesday at 6:30 PM)


These stores make my books look good! Please stop by and show your support for independent book stores and gift stores.

Next week I'll visit stores on the South Shore and in Carson Valley.


No comments:

Post a Comment