Sunday, May 14, 2023

Pollock Pines Library Talk

In the last 20 years I've spoken at more libraries than I can count. Several dozen across Northern California and Northern Nevada.

Next month I speak at one of the few I've never visited.

The Pollock Pines Library is part of the El Dorado County library system. Everybody who's ever driven to Tahoe on Highway 50 has driven within a block of the library. If you take the Sly Park exit, drive north a block, then drive west on Pony Express Trail a couple of blocks, you go right past it on the south side of Pony Express Trail. Watch for the signs, as parking is around back.

The address is 6210 Pony Express Trail in Pollock Pines. The RSVP phone number is 530-644-2498.

Pollock Pines Library

I'll be speaking on Friday, June 23, 2023 4-5 p.m. I'm giving a talk about writing and my most recent book TAHOE MOON.


On the library website, they ask that you RSVP if you are planning to come. So please pay them the courtesy of a phone call at 530-644-2498 in advance. If they know you're coming, that will also save you the trouble of showing up and possibly not getting a seat.

For those of you who are aware of my books, I should point out that my upcoming book, Tahoe Flight, isn't published until August, so I won't be focusing on the new book.

As always, I will be answering all questions about the books and the process of writing. I might even have a dog story or two!

My talk starts at 4 p.m. You may want to arrive a bit early.

Thanks for your interest, and I hope to see you there!



Pollock Pines Public Library is located at

6210 Pony Express Trail, Pollock Pines 530.644.2498


No comments:

Post a Comment