Sunday, January 17, 2021

Free Reading For All My Books

 Where we live in Tahoe, we don't have broadband internet. So we get DVDs from Netflix. We never consider buying DVDs. Subscription "rental" works well. Pay a monthly fee and watch as many movies as we want, subject of course to the speed of the post office moving those DVDs back and forth from us to Netflix.

So I understand the appeal of the Kindle Unlimited program. Pay Amazon approximately $10 a month and read as many books as you want. The only qualifier is that publishers have to enroll their books in the program for them to be available. Publishers have now enrolled enough books in the program for thousands of lifetimes of reading.

I recently read that 160 million readers have joined the Kindle Unlimited program. That sounds like an astonishing number. But, as with Netflix watchers, and Spotify listeners, there are readers all over the world.

All of my books are now enrolled in Kindle Unlimited. So members can read them at no cost beyond the low monthly fee. If you belong, enjoy my books! If you don't belong, maybe you should give it a try.

You don't even need to buy a Kindle, as you can download the program for free onto you laptop or your iPad or even your phone.  (Trivia: People in Japan read more books on their phones than any other way!)

You can try the Kindle Unlimited program for free. Here's the link:

https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/hz/subscribe/ku?ref=ks_us_g_hK_kwd-314757834900_aE&_encoding=UTF8&shoppingPortalEnabled=true

If you click on any of the books to the left, that will take you to their Amazon page.

 Thanks very much for your interest.


2 comments:

  1. Love Kindle Unlimited. I've had it for about 2 years. I got frustrated and almost didn't renew this year because I'd rather do the 1 or 2 year plan (around $6 mo paying for 2 years in advance, $143). They told me it was no longer available that way...HOWEVER, I got an ad asking if I wanted to give a gift membership. Choices were monthly, 6 mo, 1 yr and 2 yr....so I got a gift membership for myself for 2 years and it worked :-)))) happy me. Love that your books are on there, I'm telling my pals (I bought them except the first couple that I'd gotten from the Library to read)...I know they want to read them (I certainly badger them enough, lol)
    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Auntie Deb! So glad Kindle Unlimited works for you!

      Delete